Monday, October 14, 2013

1000 Points for Hufflepuff

Well if anyone is actually following this blog, they will know that I am SUPER behind in posting news about my current affairs. So on September 19th AKA almost a month ago, I got to visit the beloved Platform 9 3/4. I would like to point out that nobody was as proud as I was to put on that Hufflepuff scarf (loud and proud) and leap through the platform.



The staff working the platform consisted of some of the greatest Harry Potter enthusiasts I have ever encountered. They were super helpful in helping us recreate some lovely, movie-inspired shots.

I have to say, I am super proud of capturing this shot of one of Anthony's proudest moments.


We also dueled it out, like proper wizards. I obviously won. Hufflepuff > Slytherin


I also managed to creep a shot of this AWESOME family photo. Literally obsessed with these kids' parents and aspire to be them one day.


Did I mention that King's Cross Station slightly resembles Hogwartsian architecture?

So I shall be back from Hogwarts soon, but I can promise everybody this: I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

So long for now,

No comments:

Post a Comment