Friday, August 23, 2013

Clean Packing - Tape Is Your Friend

Packing is a treacherous, horrifying task that is sadly necessary for those who want to travel and explore all of the world's wonders. I'm not sure about anyone else, but I know that I always like to pack ALL my important belongings, like 43 nail polishes and about 15 different hair sprays (for different hair styles and weather conditions, of course). Now every time I pack these liquid items in my luggage, I have a slight panic attack about the products spilling in my suitcase, ruining all my clothing and belongings that I need for my trip. Fear not fellow travelers, for I have a simple solution to ease your mind during your flight - tape.


What I suggest to anyone worried about any bottles or liquid items spilling in their suitcase would be to tape the openings shut for some extra security. I know this may seem extremely basic, but many people do not take the precaution of taping their belongings before packing them. 


For even MORE reassurance, I suggest putting these products in a ziploc bag before finally packing it away in your suitcase. I also put these products in the middle of my suitcase secured between my other belongings because they are less likely to move around during transport.

With that being said, I hope your next flight is relaxing and carefree; happy travels!

No comments:

Post a Comment